Information Collected by the Company
Information you provide directly to us:
The types of personal information we collect includes:
- Information that you provide in connection with our legal services (or potential legal services), such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number;
- Any other information you choose to provide.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect personal information when you access or use our Website. The types of information we collect may include:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of our Website, including your browser type and language, app version, access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, approximate geographic location, and the webpage or online service you visited before navigating to our Website.
- Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile applications, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons (or pixel tags).
Personal Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may collect personal information from other sources, such as service providers, vendors, social media sites, and advertising agencies.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. Data we receive from other sources may be combined with the information you provide us and may be used or shared for the following purposes stated below.
The Company’s Use of Information Collected
The personal information we collect may be used:
- To operate and improve our Website;
- To respond to your questions, comments, and requests;
- To provide the information or legal services you request and send you related information;
- To communicate with you about our legal services, programming and events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- To assess job applicants and make hiring decisions;
- To monitor and analyze usage, trends, and activities related to our Website;
- To notify you about any changes to our Website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We will not sell, share, or rent the information gathered from the sources listed above to others in ways that are different from what is disclosed in this Privacy Statement. Personal information is only used for the purposes set forth above and for no other purposes.
The Company’s Sharing of Information Collected (Categories and Purposes)
We may share your personal information in the following instances:
- with service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business as needed for them to provide us with services that help us with our business activities and promote our legal services to you;
- with Software/IT service providers we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- when we believe sharing is necessary to protect our rights, preserve safety, investigate fraud or other wrongdoing;
- when required by law, which includes complying with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to a government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing or collection purposes; and
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Apart from the categories and purposes listed above, Company will not share your personal information with other third parties for their independent use without your permission.
We will use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security to protect the personal information we retain and to help ensure that it is used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless longer retention is required by law or for auditing purposes.
Our websites may contain links to other websites. The Company assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You expressly relieve the Company from all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, or from the content of any third-party website.
Our websites do not target or knowingly collect any information from individuals under the age of 18.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Statement on this page with a notice that the Privacy Statement has been updated on our website home pages. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a prominent notice on our website home pages in addition to any legal requirements. The date the Privacy Statement was last revised is identified at the top of the page.