The police inform you that they're investigating you for an alleged sexual encounter that happened while you were at college. They claim that the other person says that you took advantage of them when they hadn't given you their consent to do so. Or perhaps they claim...
Grand Rapids Michigan Skyline Over Grand River
- What to expect in the aftermath of a drunk driving accident?
- When someone steals your original work, that’s plagiarism
- What constitutes “fair use” of copyrighted materials, like songs?
- Why initiating business litigation doesn’t lock you into trial
- Your acid reflux could result in a faulty OWI breath test